Job Title: Account Coordinators
Department Name: Client Services
Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is the first and most advanced Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of grants management software to corporate and private grantmaking organizations. Our success is predicated on maintaining the appropriate balance of technical expertise, superior customer service, solid listening skills and an ever-present commitment to maintaining our lead as state-of-the-art providers of global grants management solutions. We are currently in need of Account Coordinators (AC) to facilitate relationship management of a group of clients.
The AC is responsible for effectively managing all aspects of new client implementations, as well as the ongoing servicing of premiere clients. The AC is the primary point of contact for their book of business and therefore must develop a deep understanding of a client's business processes as well as the capabilities of the CyberGrants service/software offerings. A strategic thinker is critical to this role in order to effectively devise solutions that are flexible to accommodate future business needs. The incumbent will educate clients on industry and company best practices. He/she will work closely with clients to define business requirement, document such through technical specifications documents, and collaborate with the technical services delivery group in implementing client customization requests.
The AC is also responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of all operational issues and client commitments. This includes, but is not limited to check processing, phone support, email support, client mailings, and product functionality requests. In addition, the AC serves as an advocate for CyberGrants and is therefore expected to identify, promote, and communicate cross sell opportunities with clients.
- Effectively manage implementations and ongoing support of key clients to ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Act as liaison between client technical and non-technical contacts and CyberGrants development team
- Participate and lead testing efforts related to client customization requests as well as product enhancements
- Communicate effectively with colleagues in order to share best-practices and stay current with system knowledge
- 2-8+ years project management experience
- Must possess excellent oral/written communication skills in order to manage key client implementations effectively
- Must possess a good working knowledge of relational databases
- Must be motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to write-up business requirement documents on behalf of client customization requests
- Must have ability to write-up documentation for clients detailing customizations/processes upon client request
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills while providing expertise and best-practices to clients throughout program implementations and ongoing support
- Query-writing skills in Sql plus / Toad
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to HR@cybergrants.com.
Return to Careers listings