Disbursements Product Manager
Title: Disbursements Product Manager
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Disbursements Product Manager represents the voice of the customer both in and outside of the building. They liaise with multiple teams to ensure that features are consistently shipped on-time with visibility and clarity. They help connect the world's givers to those that can benefit from their generosity in the most secure and efficient way possible.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate market knowledge and stakeholder knowledge, along with company vision and strategy into user stories that impact the growth and retention of the customer base
- Monitor the appropriate disbursements trends and regulations and then develop the appropriate KPI and communication strategies necessary to ensure compliance
- Define user stories with all the relevant personas, requirements, and measurable outcomes
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements and how best to solve them.
- Collaborate with UX designers and engineers in an agile environment
- Help lead Agile process alongside Development Team Managers
- Gather and analyze competitive data in order to create assets as part of a comprehensive competitive intelligence program
- Drive cross-functional product launches, coordinating the efforts of engineering, sales, marketing, PR, and operations
- Prepare for and participate in industry conferences, webinars, customer visits, and user group meetings including some travel
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer by championing their needs within our organization
- Education: BS or BA required
- Pragmatic Marketing training and/or certification
- 3-5 years designing and delivering world-class software products
- Strong knowledge of development and design for products in the financial industry
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with banking institutions and credit card processors
- Experience with various management principles: Agile, Kanban, etc.
- Passion for solving customer problems (the big ones and the small ones)
- Strong customer facing skills, with the ability to work at the executive level
- Familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Slack, Confluence, and others
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, CSS and other current web technologies.
- Proven technical, design, and systems analysis skills
- Proven track-record of working with varied team members
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sensibility for good user design and empathy for end user
- Ability to clearly represent the product in webinars, conference rooms, and auditoriums
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Passion for the CyberGrants Mission, Vision, and Values
- Experience with cross border collections and disbursements is a plus
- Prior experience working with or for nonprofit organizations
- Functional expertise with corporate philanthropic programs, payment processing/payroll solutions or outsourced human resources.
- Fast learner who is able to make a sound decision with incomplete information
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate proactively with others in a cross-functional team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, but able to solicit and incorporate feedback from others
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.