Title: Account Coordinator
Department: Client Services
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Our Account Management Team serves as the primary point of contact for a client book of business. We must become expert in helping our customers best leverage our tools, services, and best practices while developing a deep understanding of each client’s business processes and strategic philanthropic goals. We work closely with clients and CyberGrants resources to clearly define and document business requirements, ensure timely and accurate resolution of all operational issues, meet our client commitments. Additionally we act as advocates for CyberGrants and are expected to identify, promote and communicate cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
An Account Coordinator will be the primary day-to-day contact with clients. Members of this group will take a team-based approach to keeping customers connected to CyberGrants and for enhancing their overall client experience. The Account Coordinator is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring the health of the relationship between our customers and CyberGrants, producing customer programs, providing proactive communications, coordinating with appropriate internal CyberGrants teams to provide dependable contract services as well as project based billable services, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues.
Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship with the emphasis on being proactive in providing information and resolving issues.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication including keeping customers informed of process or procedural changes.
- Learn and demonstrate competency in the CyberGrants product suite as well as establish a thorough understanding of our processing and payment services.
- Performance will be primarily based on customer satisfaction, retention and revenue expansion.
- Execute standard software configurations with clients.
- Manage new client and program implementations ensuring agreed upon timelines and deliverables are met.
- Leverage the capabilities of the software to provide workable solutions to clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and recommends creative solutions.
- Direct support of all day-to-day operational activities.
- Email Support
- Contact Center Escalation Support
- Payment Processing & Follow-Up
- Transaction Management
- Generation & Validation of scheduled & ad hoc report requests
- Other duties may be assigned
Knowledge and Experience Required
Account Coordinators should possess significant experience in customer relationship management, solutions design, and the implementation and/or support of enterprise software for large, complex customers related to philanthropic programs. Specific domain expertise in corporate philanthropy or other corporate social responsibility programs is highly desirable.
- 5 – 8 years of applicable work experience in a SaaS or other high-tech
- Functional expertise with corporate philanthropic programs, payment processing/payroll solutions or outsourced human resources
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Adept at multi-tasking with success and confidence
- Possess a good working knowledge of relational databases
- Motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company is desirable
- Passion for customer service
- Familiar with SQL/ CSS and other current web technologies
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.