Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Department: Product Development & Infrastructure
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for the receipt and accounting of customer payments made to the organization. This role also serves as a reviewer, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services provided by the organization.
- Creates and issues invoices to customers using various methodologies as required.
- Applies customer payments.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- Prepares and submits manual bank deposits as necessary.
- Prepares weekly reports.
- Perform daily collection calls in order to facilitate timely payment of outstanding invoices.
- The Accounts Receivable Specialist will identify and resolve customer account issues.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist will assist in the monthly close activities including reconciliations, year-end audit procedures.
- Opportunities to be intimately involved in other aspects of the business, particularly related to client contract renewals, exist for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 – 6 years of applicable work experience in a SaaS or other high-tech environment
- Basic computer skills
- Experience NetSuite experience preferred. Intacct, Oracle or SAP
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.