Title: Revenue Analyst
Department: Finance and Accounting
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants, LLC is posting a new role in its growing Finance and Accounting department, and is seeking a competent Revenue Analyst with strong Excel skills and a passion towards data management, reporting and productivity gains through operational/process improvements. The right candidate will utilize their solid accounting, Excel, systems administration and change management skills and experiences to improve revenue management processes and reporting within a fast growing, dynamic culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary value-added functions include
- Creating various detailed revenue analyses across multiple product lines, with Board-level reporting dashboards
- Services revenue: forecasting, analytics and reporting
- Apply company revenue recognition rules/policies to ensure ledger integrity
- Utilize data repositories for niche reporting elements, as necessary
- Active participation on Client Retention and Contract Renewal committees
- Assist with monthly invoicing, contract analysis and client retention efforts
- Assist in multi-phase NetSuite implementation
- Revenue/pricing modeling and Excel-based projects, as needed
- Additional desired impact
- Through teamwork and collaboration, bring structure/order in a fast-paced, high growth-minded organization
- Support the cultural shift towards analytics and quantified decision-making
- Elevate the credibility of the Finance organization through precise reporting, compelling presentations and thoughtful recommendations
- Embrace additional learning/growth opportunities as they materialize; provide leadership in adjacent areas of responsibility to support outstanding outcomes
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) in Accounting/Finance, Business or Mathematics; minimum two years of Finance or Accounting experience. Advanced degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Advanced Excel, intermediate Access skills
- Proficient with NetSuite (or similar) accounting systems
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.