Title: Senior UX Designer
Department: Product Development & Infrastructure
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Help design the future of CyberGrants UX. CyberGrants works with some of the biggest clients in the world to help facilitate corporate and employee charitable giving. Help take this well established and industry leading platform to the next level. As a Senior UX Designer at CyberGrants, your main focus will be to utilize a human-centered design approach to solve problems, taking into consideration the needs, desires, and context of the people we design for. Help more non-profits get the funding they need by designing user experiences that are intuitive and enjoyable for our users.
As a member of the development team, the UX Designer will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of projects including developing user flows, designing new product features, redesigning and modernizing existing features, developing reusable design components, and designing website landing pages and other marketing materials. You'll enjoy a collaborative work environment, working with both developers and users to fine-tune the form and function of the CyberGrants application.
- Design look & feel, style guide, and pixel perfect mockups for entire suite of applications.
- Find creative ways to improve the usability of the interface using mobile first principles.
- Create and enforce best practices for usability and accessibility on all projects being worked on.
- Create visual assets for products and applications.
- Generate prototypes and wireframes for user testing, internal discussions and research.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 – 6 years experience with website design.
- 4+ years experience as a UI/Web designer in an application software environment.
- Familiarity with some graphics manipulation software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) and should be capable of producing prototypes and wireframes.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into graphical components and look and feel design standards.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.