Title: Solutions Architect
Department: Client Solutions
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Solution Architect will be a key technical resource responsible for assisting in new account acquisition and existing customer license expansion. This includes all aspects of managing prospects through the sales lifecycle from initial contact to go live and value realized. This individual will be a key liaison with the Client Service group ensuring clear requirements definition through the successful implementation. Ideal candidate has high emotional intelligence, is capable of understanding customer’s current business and can build a vision for the future state. The successful outcome of your efforts significantly impacts people in need around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead technical person helping understand and architect CyberGrants solutions for the successful acquisition of new customers.
- Responsible for leading the technical risk assessment process.
- Understand prospects current state, desired future state and business drivers for change. Help develop a plan to go from current state to desired future state including the benefits.
- Ability to configure SaaS solution to customer specific requirements for demonstration purposes.
- Ability to present and demo to medium to large audiences.
- Build consensus among distributed corporate interest and players.
- Respond to request for information and request for proposals.
- Manage cross functional extended team to deliver value realized for customers
- Coachable self-starter that is capable of working from home.
- Detailed IT infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Travel required up to 40%
- Other duties may be assigned.
Minimum of 4 – 8 years’ technical client facing software (SaaS preferably) experience required. Understanding of corporate IT systems such as account payable, Enterprise Resource Planning, single sign-on, and data integration. Desire to take the next step in your career development. Corporate Social Responsibility or adjacent industry experience a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Ability to configure SaaS solution for client demonstrations including business logic, process flow and branding.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Deep background in senior relationship management role in a SaaS company
- Have a focus on building and maintaining positive client relations
- High proficiency in time management skills
- Adept at multi-tasking with success and confidence
- Ability to work effectively individually and collaboratively with team
- Ability to learn quickly
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.