Title: Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Department: Finance and Accounting
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants, LLC is posting a new role in its growing Finance and Accounting department, and is seeking a competent Senior Revenue Analyst with strong Excel skills and a passion towards data management, reporting and productivity gains through operational/process improvements. The right candidate will utilize their solid accounting, Excel, systems administration and change management skills and experiences to improve revenue management processes and reporting within a fast growing, dynamic culture.
This person will be an integral part of the company’s Accounting and Revenue Operations Team with responsibilities for ensuring accurate recording of all revenue-related transactions and compliance of such transactions with current revenue recognition guidelines. The candidate will be responsible for the revenue/order cycle including managing contract renewals and providing accurate analyses of customer and sales data to both Accounting and Finance Management.
- Responsible for managing the order to cash process and revenue operations process with a heavy focus on renewal transactions
- Participate in the month end close process as necessary
- Assist in review of client contracts to define revenue treatment, billing schedule, accurate client invoicing, and compliance with Company and regulatory revenue requirements.
- Maintain cross-functional relationships with Sales, Professional Services, Accounting, Finance and Operations to ensure the accuracy of each business transaction
- Prepare and maintain VSOE documentation as necessary
- Assist in preparation of revenue and deferred revenue schedules and reconciliations as needed
- Assist in preparation of financial statement disclosures relating to revenue, including gathering and summarizing revenue recognition data, accounts receivable, deferred revenue and other relevant areas
- Lead efforts to develop policies and procedures that streamline revenue operations processes
- Support financial planning, analysis, and reporting efforts.
- Perform special projects as required by management.
- Support internal or external audit activities
Required Skills & Experience
- Good business knowledge and the ability to link business process with financial accounting
- Strong and effective communication skills across multiple functional organizations
- Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience is required
- Must be detail oriented and able to provide solid audit trails
- Must be self-motivated, able to prioritize, and multitask to meet daily deadlines
- Proficient in a computerized environment: MS Excel, MS Word, e-mail, internet, etc.
- High tech company and transaction database experience a plus
- NetSuite experience preferred
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.