Automated grant management system for the complete grantmaking lifecycle
From qualification and submission to approval and post-award analysis, CyberGrants supports your corporation or foundation’s grants management efforts to turn your grantmaking into real impact for the world.
With multi-language and currency support, the system spans international boundaries so you can review and approve grants no matter where you are in the world. Whatever device you use. And in whatever location worldwide where your grants can do the most good.
The industry’s most-flexible grants management system handles the full scope of foundation and corporate philanthropy:
- Cash grants
- In-kind donations
- Product donations
- CME and other medical education
- As well as many employee engagement programs
Compliance and risk management
CyberGrants integrates list-checking against authoritative databases, so you don’t have to separately perform your own validation through other sources. Even after you approve the grant, CyberGrants allows you to monitor an organization’s tax status or perform a watchlist scan.
- 501(c)(3) status against the IRS business master file
- K-12 accredited schools and districts
- Choice of up to 45 U.S. and international watchlists
- Vetting through partners where online databases are not applicable or available