Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: New Jersey
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the CyberGrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for processing bank reconciliations, printing checks, and processing adjustments/reissues for multiple high volume clients. The employee must be able to interact well in a team environment.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- The individual must have experience in bank reconciliations and knowledge of accounting controls
- Processing adjustments, refunds, and reissues on a timely basis, placing stops & voids
- Printing various check runs on a daily basis
- Processing foreign payments
- Creating invoices
- Interaction with Operations, Clients and Banking Departments as necessary
- Efficient record keeping of check inventory and ordering check stock
- Daily monitoring and making decisions on positive pay exceptions
- Banking deposits for various clients
- Transferring funds and initiating wire transfers
- Knowledge and experience in merchant services including chargebacks
- Familiarity with multiple banking platforms a plus: BofA Cashpro, WF CEO, PNC Pinnacle, Chase Access...
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Good Analytical and Organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Effective communicator
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university preferably in accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.