Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the Cybergrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. This role is about execution and leadership to help a growing, growth private-equity backed, SaaS Company! You will help lead and grow our product management and design team while executing your product management mission. We are a successful SaaS company with dozens of Fortune 100 clients, focused on growth through the evolution of our Product and Operations.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Communicate and use your vision to influence strategic priorities in our agile process
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and experts to research and define initiatives and requirements for Scrum teams, acting as the Product Owner
- Collaborate with peer Product Owners, UX, and scrum teams to bring initiatives to life
- Drive market readiness, and adoption, for initiatives inside and outside of our business
- Use and analyze data to discover insights and drive success
- Constantly strive to improve the way we work
- Cultivate a high performing team that is centered on the customer and operational excellence
- Gather and analyze competitive data in order to create assets as part of a comprehensive competitive intelligence program
- Support cross functional product launches, coordinating the efforts of engineering, sales, marketing, PR, and operations
- Prepare for and participate in industry conferences, webinars, customer visits, and user group meetings including some travel
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow SaaS product management talent
- 4+ years of product management experience in SaaS software
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Desire to grow and work within a high performing and close knit team
- Passion for building relationships with our customers
- Analytical approach for effectively evaluating and executing trade-off decisions
- Dynamic capability to articulate and evangelize product decisions and direction
- Crisp and clear communication style
- Experience in security is a plus, and experience in endpoint security is a bigger plus
- High competence with Agile product management and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or four years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.