QA Automation Engineer
Department: Product Development
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Andover, MA
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, we’ve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
- Responsible for working collaboratively within the Product Development team supporting the planning, design, and execution of testing on simple to complex application features (based upon business requirements). The Quality Assurance Engineer is expected to develop proficiency within all areas of the application.
- Support testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance, security, and user-acceptance testing.
- Develop, execute and maintain both manual and automated test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
- Document test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with product managers to troubleshoot issues.
- Work with product managers and user experience designers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, covered by tests and accurately tested.
- Work with local and remote teams to implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations
- Demonstrate a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member
- 3-5 year experience in testing web applications using automated testing tools
- Experience with automated testing tools (e.g., Selenium, WebDriver, etc.)
- Experience in testing web applications and responsive websites
- Solid understanding of web technologies and relational databases
- Understanding of QA processes, practices and systems
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing
- Strong attention to detail and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university, or four to six years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send resume to email@example.com.