Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the Cybergrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is responsible for leading customer deployments for the CyberGrants software application. This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer’s service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Provide project leadership for customer integrations.
- Monitor in-flight projects to identify any risks arising from the technical discovery portions of projects. Work with staff and peers in order to drive resolution on the identified risks.
- Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably within technology or consulting organizations.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documented work product.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio and MS Office products.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 - 25% travel requirement).
- PMP certification is a plus.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.