Software Developer – Front-End
Department: Product Development
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Andover, MA; East Windsor, NJ
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, we’ve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and innovative professionals today!
- Demonstrates a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills area when needed.
- Participates openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience with
- Web Application Development with emphasis on user interface and user experience (UI/UX).
- Familiar with cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Ability to implement complex solutions requiring multi-tiered development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following:
- Test Driven Development (Unit Testing Frameworks)
- Contemporary Source Control Systems (GIT)
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Bachelor’s Degree from four year college or university, or four to six years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send resume to email@example.com.