Software Developer I
Department: Client Dev Ops – Technical Service Delivery Team
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the CyberGrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
Use your technological abilities for good. Go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has effected millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants’ team of passionate and hardworking developers today!
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Supports technical development components of existing client programs and new client implementations.
- Resolves technical issues related to custom and standard CG software offering.
- Develops multi-tiered technical solutions integrating front-end, server-side, and database code.
- Defines, develops, and supports inbound and outbound data feeds (Flat File/Plain Text, SOAP/REST APIs) in support of client programs.
- Develops and supports custom reporting solutions in response to ad-hoc requests from client and CyberGrants Client Managers.
- Educates internal contacts of feature/functions available to them.
- Suggest new or enhanced processes/procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills area when needed.
- Participates openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box.
- Identifies potential or disproportionate risk in requests from internal business partner or client requests and recommends alternatives.
- Ability to implement complex solutions requiring multi-tiered development
- Strong problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Ability to learn frameworks quickly and independently
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a multi-discipline team
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience with front-end, server-side, and database technologies (preferably JQuery, Java, PLSQL, Oracle SQL)
- BA from four year college or university, or four to six years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.