Technical Client Manager/ Customer Support
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the Cybergrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
Technical Client Manager is a key technical contributor whom serves as the primary point of contact for a subset of CyberGrants’ clients. This individual will take a team-based approach to keeping customers connected to CyberGrants and for enhancing their overall client experience. He or she must become an expert in helping our customers best leverage our tools, services, and best practices while developing a deep understanding of each client's business processes and strategic philanthropic goals. Additionally, this person will provide technical support to their client base, and work across multiple departments within CyberGrants, to provide resolution to incoming issues. He or She must be highly organized, with a strong desire to partner with and serve clients in a positive, proactive manner.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship with the emphasis on being proactive in providing information and resolving issues
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues and recommends creative solutions
- Configure and enhance the customer configuration to achieve their required goals
- Promoting opportunities for two-way communication including keeping customers informed of process or procedural changes
- Learn and demonstrate competency in the CyberGrants product suite as well as establish a thorough understanding of our processing and payment services
- Manage new client and program implementations ensuring agreed upon timelines and deliverables are met
- Leverage the capabilities of the software to provide workable solutions to clients
- Assist with testing following completion of customizations, to ensure features are working as designed, and is received by client in good, working order.
- Direct support of all day-to-day operational activities
- Email Support
- Contact Center Escalation Support
- Payment Processing & Follow-Up
- Transaction Management
- Generation & Validation of scheduled & ad hoc report requests
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5-8 years of applicable work experience in a SaaS or other high-tech environment.
- Familiar with SQL, HTML, CSS and other current web technologies a plus
- Passion for the CyberGrants Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients.
- Thorough in nature- excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management, Development, Contact Center, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Adept at multi-tasking with success and confidence
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently with speed, accuracy and quality
- Desire to wear many hats and juggle many balls, in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, but for the betterment of the team
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S) from four-year College or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.