To be considered for funding, your organization must have a non-profit tax exempt classification under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, or its equivalent international non-profit classification, or be a public elementary/secondary school, or be a qualifying US-based institute of higher education.

Does your organization meet the tax status and school type requirement?

Private elementary/secondary schools or organizations for the purpose of support to a private school should answer "No."